Friday, November 30, 2012

AF,Clomid and December Cycle

     Hi everyone, Aunt Flow finally paid me her monthly visit. She was more than fashionably late. Unfortunately I didn't take it as well as I thought I would so I spent the majority of that day crying, sulking and wallowing in bitterness and hopelessness. Now that that's over I guess I should be bracing myself for things to come. I've read that Clomid has a lovely array of side effects and though I may get none, there is the possibility that I will have some of them. After all I'm not known for being lucky lol. I will be starting Clomid tomorrow and I will blog about the side effects or lack of side effects so stay tuned lol. Forgot to mention I'm going to give temping one last shot this cycle ugh I'm not excited about that but I'm willing to tryone more time for the sake of a BFP.


    How am I feeling about this cycle? well...I feel like what will be, will be.I need to work on acceptance if I'm going to get through this journey with some shred of sanity. Finding peace and caring for myself has become more of a focus for me this cycle. I've been rather depressed and I can't let it get any worse than it already is. This infertility has taken over too much of my life and I need to get it back because this is not living. Don't get me wrong though I'm not quitting or giving this cycle any less effort. I'm still fighting this battle, I'm just trying to remember that there are more things in life than this misery. Things that I should enjoy. Things that I will enjoy. Wish me luck! *good luck* and **Baby dust** to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment