Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sucker punched

  Today I thought I would be writing about the side effects of Clomid I experienced but as of yesterday this post turned into a little more than that. I was getting ready to move out of state with OH, we were going to get a fresh new start. Better pay, ***health insurance*** more free time to spend with each other and the possibility of actually seeing an RE. A week before my OH was scheduled to go, he receives an email. This email was informing us that we would no longer be moving, that things would for now continue as they had. Needless to say we were devastated. We waited almost 2 years to get an opportunity like this one and it blew up in our face. My heart is broken. I would like to ask those who pray to include us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment