Monday, August 13, 2012

Cycle Fail... but wait there's more!

This cycle had some unexpected twists and turns. I charted temps, cm, cp and I used O trackers. In spite of my efforts i miscalculated my O day and completely missed my window. I held out hopes that my chart was mistaken as it had been before (it falsely claimed I o'd earlier) so I waited but now after 2 ominous temp drops in a row, I think it's safe to call it a bust. I can't deny I'm disappointed in how it all played out but I have to admit there is still hope and lots of it! :) I have a doc appointment on Wednesday and I'm determined to get some answers and some much needed help. I need to know what my options are, what is going on with my body that's not allowing me to conceive. I will be heard this time, I will not be dismissed because of my age or any other reason for that matter. I need to know. I will not stop fighting, this is what I want most. My biggest dream in life. I'm going to reach for it. As always I would like to leave you all with a quote...

"Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine"  

No comments:

Post a Comment