Monday, July 30, 2012

"O" day alert!

     In my head it feels like there's a million little cells running around in chaos yelling "O" alert! 'O" alert! while some kind of loud siren sounds off in the background.

On CD13 I got a confirmed positive on my "O" tracker. Unfortunately there was no BD due to my BF feeling ill. But tonight my friends is the night ;) I had another positive today on my "O" tracker so I'm really hoping I haven't missed my window of opportunity. According to my BBT chart I haven't missed my window so I'm feeling rather positive. I would like to ask everyone who ventures into this post if you could kindly send me positive thoughts and *baby dust*. I've waited 10 years for my chance, I pray this is the one even though odds are against me. Sorry this is such a short post. I would like to leave you all with a quote ...


                                                      "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your Dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment