Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My infertile life ... story.

Ive always wanted to be a mother. When I was a child I would pray that my dolls would turn into babies lol.My story began almost 10 yrs ago. Got married young started ttc and... ended up with no baby and 4 barren years later a divorce. Now I'm 28 in a committed relationship and ready to start ttc again though we had not been avoiding having children they seem to be avoiding us. On a more personal level I'm the oldest of 3 and the only daughter , I'm Puerto rican and my younger brother's wife just added triplets to their beautiful family so yeah the pressure is definitely there. Now before you go whoa just know I'm trying to get through this with hope and positivity but I'm going to keep it 100 in this blog so its gonna have the good and the bad of ttc with awesome unexplained primary infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment