Wednesday, July 25, 2012

TTC messing with my mind

   Today a thought made its way into my head, once there it wreaked a little havoc and left me feeling not so great at first. I started thinking about the "what ifs", yes it's only CD9 but my mind could not help but wonder. I thought maybe I let too much time go by. What if I'm not ovulating anymore? What if I have poor egg quality? What if my uterus is no good?(hasn't really been for the last 10 years) What if something is wrong with my tubes or ovaries and it was just missed? What if? what if? what if? Well after what seemed like an endless amount of time (probably half n hour) of feeling like maybe I should just wait until I find a suitable doctor, I thought there really isn't anything I can do right now about these "what if" scenarios so why don't I...


1- Just take a deep breath.

2- Acknowledge the thoughts and worries.

3- Acknowledge that there isn't anything that can be done about them at the moment.

4- Realize that I still very much want to give it a try even if there is a negative outcome.

 5- Keep going and think positively.

  
    The truth is I don't know what will happen in the future but it's not going to keep me from trying that much I do know. I would like to leave you all with a quote ...

                 "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose"  

No comments:

Post a Comment